The famous Rosary priest, Father Patrick Peyton put it concisely:
“The family that prays together stays together”… and “A world at prayer is a world at peace.”
1. In a home where the Rosary is prayed devoutly each day, families are reminded constantly of what Jesus and Mary suffered for their sakes.
2. Their gratitude is renewed daily.
3. They give thanks in the daily actions of their own lives.
4. In such a home, there cannot be an unfaithful husband or wife or a parent or child without love and kindness.
5. A Family that prays together, stays together.
Source: A Man of Faith, by Jeanne Gosselin Arnold